We have to start with the idea that there are numerous reasons why you should cleanse your body from THC and its byproducts, and for most people, it is to pass a drug test or to break tolerance.
However, it is challenging to beat a drug test than removing cannabis byproducts from your body. Typically speaking, if a drug test arises on short notice, it will be almost impossible to get rid of it.
We can easily say that the best way to pass a drug test is by complete abstinence as the sure way to cleanse you. You should check this particular family blog post so that you can learn how to pass different drug tests that you can find on the market.
Before we start, it is vital to understand how cannabinoids and THC function and is stored in our bodies. As soon as you consume the cannabis, the THC levels will increase and rise. Shortlyafterward, your body will metabolize it to various inactive chemicals, where the primary will be THC-COOH.
You should have in mind that THC is the chemical that will get you high, while its metabolites are left behind as soon as your body processes it. When you are a regular user, the accumulation of THC and THC-COOH will enter your body’s fat tissue, which will make it complicated to remove.
How to Determine Levels OF THC in Your Body?
This particular question does not have an exact answer,and it is challenging to state say how much. However, we can state numerous factors that will determine THC levels in our system so that you can find out how long you need to cleanse yourself.
- Frequency Of Usage – This is one of the mostcriticalfactorsbecause if you are a short-term user, you will need approximately five to seven days and up to two weeks so that you can remove cannabis byproducts from your body. On the other hand, if you are a long-term user, which means more than once a weekly, that will cause THC metabolites to build up in your fatty tissue. That will require from you to whollyobstinate,and you can wait up to three months based on the frequency.
- Body Fat – Since THC will store itself in fat cells, the more you have it, the larger your storage capacity will be,andfinally, you will need more time to cleanse yourself.
- Metabolism – We all know that each person featuresan unprecedented rate of metabolism that varies on height, sex, weight, genetics,and physical activity. The metabolic rate will determine the pace and time for breaking THC down and how long you will need to wait and obstinateto reduce levels to below test’s threshold completely.
- Exercise – As you can see from everything,we have mentioned above, THC and its byproducts will remain in fat cells and will slowly diffuse back into the blood and urine over time. According to most studies, exercise can elevate THC levels in your blood because it will release it from fat stores. However, you should implement it because it will help you boost metabolic rate, which will ultimately increase the chances of cleansing yourself. However, do not do it a few days before the test, because that could increase levels of THC in your blood and cause you to fail it.
How Long Do You Need To Cleanse Yourself From THC?
This particular question depends on the method of usage so that you can determine the presence of THC as well as metabolites inside your body. Apart from personal factors that we have mentioned above, the type of test your employer will conduct is also an essential distinction.
- Urinalysis – Urine drug test is one of the most used and most popular,especially for the pre-employment screening procedure. The main reason for its popularity is its relative accuracy and invasive method of application. Even though it is popular, a urine test will not detect THC by the search for THC-COOH in urine. It means that they cannot measure impairment, but identify long-term usage. The metabolite can be detected in urine for months after usage, based on frequency, potency and your lifestyle. For instance, if you are a first time user, you will need seven days to cleanse yourself. On the other hand, for frequent users, THC can stay within your urine up to three months.
- Blood Drug Test – When we compare this particular test with urinalysis, you can rest assured because it can detect the presence of THC in the bloodstream. As soon as you smoke the cannabis, THC levels will peak after a few minutes, and it will decline in a few hours. Therefore, a blood test is an excellent indication that you have smoked recently. Have in mind that low levels of it will remain inside your blood for eight hours after usage, which means that applicationsdo not have to have sins of impairment. If you are a chronic user, the levels will remain in your blood for a few days.
- Hair Follicle Drug Test – This particular test is not that common due to its expensive price tag, so most employers from highly sensitive jobs are required to conduct them. This is the most objectionable form because it cannot measure current use but more long-term use and it can trace residues that will remain in hair for months after usage. These residues will be inside your hair follicle, and you will not be able to wash it with shampoos. On the other hand, it is not efficient for first-time cannabis users that you wish to check for short impairment similarly as a blood Check this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_analysis so that you can learn more on this particular type of drug test.
- Saliva Drug Test – Saliva testing requires the use of less proven and new technology, but it is a reliable solution for checking the short-term usage. Because there are numerous ways to tamper with urinalysis, employers are implementing a saliva test, and it becomes more and more popular.